Summer Day Camps
Best Summer Ever
To deliver on the Y’s commitment to nurturing the potential of every child, our program helps campers discover what they are passionate about, form healthy relationships, and obtain a sense of belonging.
Summer camp at the Y invites youth to be inspired through creative play, field trips, sports, and more. It is an opportunity for youth to stay engaged socially and academically.
The Y’s door is open to all, regardless of age, ability, faith, gender or income, will have the opportunity to experience camp. The Y offers financial assistance to families who may otherwise not be able to afford to send their child to camp.
Y Member: $132/wk
• Drop-In registration will be considered if space is available.
• Register Online or at your local Y's Welcome Center.
• $15 non-refundable deposit per week of registration
• Will be considered 1 week prior if space is available
• Financial Assistance is available through our Open Doors Scholarship.
|Week 1||June 11-15||Let the Adventure Begin!|
|Week 2||June 18-22||
Fun & Fitness
|Week 3||June 25-29||The Superhero in YOU|
|Week 4||July 2-6||Red, White & Blue|
|Week 5||9-13||Texas Pride|
|Week 6||July 16-20||Wacky Water Week|
|Week 7||July 23-27||Mad Science|
|Week 8||July 30-August 3||Color Wars|
|Week 9||August 6-10||Campers Got Talent|
|Week 10||August 13-17||Spirit Week|
• Y Summer Day Camp is for children ages 5-13
• All sites are TDFPS or TDH licensed
• All staff pass drug screening & background checks
• All staff are CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens Certified
• Child must be signed in and out daily by a parent or guardian with ID
• Morning & afternoon snack provided
• Lunch is provided at several sites through the USDA Summer Food Program - check the website for locations
• Your child will be busy all day, please leave all valuables at home including but not limited to cell phones, electronics, iPods, trading cards, etc
|Oxford||Analicia Coronado||(210) email@example.com|
|OP Schnabel Park||Yza Bernal||(210) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Braunfels||Allyson Galm||(830) 221- email@example.com|
|Boerne||Merri Hammonds||(830) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rolling Hills||Maya Smith||(210) email@example.com|
|Schertz||Miranda Papini||(210) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Takas||Denise Ortiz||(210) email@example.com|
|Thousand Oaks||Claire Truax||(210) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|St Margarets||Esteban Ramon||210-657- email@example.com|
|Monarch||Kelsey Johnson||210-387- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Day Camp Director||Liz Elizondo||210-918- 1683||Lize@ymcasatx.org|
|Youth Development Executive Director||Debbie Degollado||210-924- email@example.com|